Children Perm wavy hair. Cute.....

A kids are strange with her hair........


Mommy! Why uncle do my hair until like Aliean ?? I Don't wan mommy , i dont wan mommy!!!! Ask Uncle go away !!!!


Haiz...bo pian, already like aliean . Force by mom.......don't know wat will happened on my hair.



Better dont think much, take a rest first....very tired n sleepy now. Erm...dont touch my hair again ok !!! Let me sleep.




Wa....Waa....!!! Y uncle disturbing me again. Why my aliean hair become curly !!!! Don't do it uncle !!! Dont..!!!



Hu.....Wu....Ar....Wats that uncle !!! Mommy !! U see uncle make my hair looked like Maggie Mee . Later many people will eating my hair ar....!!!



Wah....mommy,mommy.....mommy!!! Uncle hand got magic ar ?? Why he can make hair so nice one ????

At last i can relax myself and drinking some soft drinks......wah.... my hair nice o not ?? Go now, ask uncle Darren do for u la. He working at Crown hair studio now. Hehe... he is my favorite stylish la...!!! U can call him Stage....hehe







Comments

annna said…
the little girl is so cute ne.. teehee.. kolian she cry during the perming.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair show (Crowning Glory 2008)

Stage Hair Culture Since 2012